1. You have to post ALL the Rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the entry.
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you.
10. Be creative with the title. No "I got tagged" stuff
1. I am going to grad school for Library and Information Science.
2. My bachelor's is in English.
3. I like to read.
4. I like to write.
5. I have been working on a novel, which explains why I haven't been posting much lately.
6. The novel is a slice of life fantasy with an ensemble cast.
7. I love the Twilight fandom, but dislike the Twilight books.
8. Andra Fable isn't my real name. I hide my real name to keep myself from stalkers.
9. No really, I have stalkers. Undergrad has that horrible.
10. I keep a selfie as a profile pic so IRL friends know that it's me.
11. I am really good at selfies.
12. I am working on a Fem Human Sonic cosplay for Halloween.
13. I used to call hashtags pound signs; it is because i am old.
1. Look to your left. What's the first thing you see?
The greatest vacuum cleaner in the world.
2. What were you doing before getting dragged into this?
Chatting with IRL friends on Facebook.
3. Was the internet more fun now, or back in the early 2000's?
I'd prefer the early 2000s, since when you find something great, it's a real find. My favorite website was Homestarruner.com
4. Where do you think you're headed with the way you are now?
Probably having a library job and a book published from an indie publisher.
5. What do you think is your "signature artform"?
6. Do you get envious of people for being more popular than you?
Very much so! Since I'm bad at drawing, it's difficult to catch people's attention with my stories. Yet I was pretty happy when I found out that Nightintodreams.com's Twitter page retweeted my Javatopia fanfic.
7. The rainbow is often shown with 6 colors, even though it is said to have 7. Does this upset you?
It doesn't really upset me, but it is hard to conceive that blue turns into purple so easily.
8. Do you believe in "what goes around comes around"?
Not really, since I have met some horrible people have some really awesome things happen to them.
9. Are you the change you want to see?
My artwork does reflect in societal change that I'd like to see, but personally, nope.
10. What would you say your best skillset is?
I am really good at finding information that is needed to be found. Have a question? I may not have the answer, but I can find a way to find the answer.
11. Would you trade that skillset for something else? If so, what?
That is the reason why I am getting a Masters to become a librarian.
12. How do you feel about blocking?
It's the safest way to go about the internet. Bullies are everywhere, and blocking them is the best way to keep that safety.
13. How do you feel about fancharacters/OCs?
I really like reading and seeing other people's fancharacters! Sometimes they do feel out of place, and may shine better in an original story. I try to make them in moderation. If a fanfiction needs a certain role and it cannot be filled by a canon character, I make a fan character.
1. What are your plans for Halloween?
2. Do you have a significant other?
3. Do you have a muse of some kind?
4. So I heard you liked Mudkips?
5. Opinions on Mary Sues?
6. If you were running for president and/or prime minister of your country, what would your campaign slogan be?
7. Are you really going to follow all the rules of this tag?
8. What are some local delicacies in your area?
9. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
10. What do you drink to stay awake?
11. Where's your persona, you didn't take it off again, did you?
12. What is your favorite number?
13. Favorite show airing on a streaming service?
I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this. A rebel, am I not?